[IP] SEVERE MOOD SWINGS

Before I recieved my pump I had been having mood swings with my high and low
bg's. Now that I have been on the pump and my blood sugars have regulated I
am unable to sleep and am having even more severe mood swings (apparently
from the inability to sleep). What I want to know is if anyone on the list
has experienced anything like this? If so, what the hell can I do about it.
I should also add that my diabetes has not been controlled in a very long
time.

Thanx,

Anita
pumping 2wks