Re: [IP] Poll: WHat do you take for a low?? -----------------------------------

Todd and Shelly,
I use the glucose tabs in various flavors.  Walmart has great prices on the
large containers and I use them to refill the small cases.  They seem to be
the only thing that I have kept around that my kids (or my room mates back
when I was in college) won't eat because they see it as my "medicine".
I sometimes use starbursts (around 4), as they are wrapped and easily stored
in cold or hot weather, as well as lifesavers.  The labels on all products
state the carb count, which is so great.  Little cans of juice fit nicely in
a purse, compared to juice boxes which may leak and are bigger.