[IP] Driving After Cancellation-Charges Dropped! :)

After a long morning at the courthouse with the criminal defense attorney my
charges for "driving after cancellation" were dropped.  I still need to
contact my state representative about the incident as there are questions
that no one at the courthouse was able to answer.  Such as:

Once you are a registered diabetic driver in MInnesota and you move out of
the state what must you do to "clear" your name with them when the state you
move to doesn't require a physician's statement? Shouldn't there be a form, a
policy or procedure?

If it is illegal and impossible to hold two different state's driver's
licenses at the same time how does Minnesota expect a former resident of
Minnesota to update their state licensed driver's Physician's Statement form
while licensed to drive in another state?

What is a former Minnesota resident to do when either visiting the state or
moving back into the state without an updated state Physician's statement?
Is there a "grace period"?

I found out that NO, there is no grace period unless you want to spend
hundreds and hundreds of dollars for representation, hours on the phone and
time in court attempting to prove your innocence.  At least in Minnesota, if
your license Physician's statement is not continually submitted (Unsure of
how to go about this once you move away?) you may have an out of state valid
driver's license which will allow you to drive in 49 other states, but not