[IP] (Fwd) ow.

(Repost cuz it still hasn't shown up on the list)

Had my training today (Monday).  I'm glad I was ahead of the game.  I got a
lot out of it.

One thing that bothers me though.  She said it should *never* hurt.
And she couldn't explain why 3 of my 7 sites have hurt.  I asked, if
the Micro QR was too short and didn't go all the way down to fat,
would it hurt then?  she didn't know.

I'm using Minimed 508 with Micro QR (cuz I'm 5'8" and 120 lbs).

There's no redness on the skin, so it's not adhesive allergy.  It's
only right where the cannula goes in.

The quick connect joint tends to scratch a lot too, but that's no the
big problem.

Sometimes it's tolerable, just an annoying kind of hurt.  Once, it
was so bad, I couldn't stand it beyond an hour.

Any ideas?