[IP] gaining weight

<<<30 pounds in the one year on the pump
(which I have lost before on a carb limiting diet).

Of course it's not the pump's fault, just the user's!

Did anyone else have the same experience ? (hope I'm not the only one).>>>

My butt is now 5 pounds bigger (I'm convinced it all stores there) since I
started pumping in June.  I've added an extra 10 minutes onto my treadmill
jogs, but regretably, I've developed a fondness for desserts and snacks.  I
cringe when I think of my MDI lunch of Light yogurt and water...yuck! -Alecia