[IP] MM 508 Programing Question

I just got my MM 508 today and have been playing with the programming for a
number of hours now. The answer to this may be in the manual or on the web
site but I have not been able to find it.

When reviewing the history of boluses taken how do you tell the duration for
a square wave bolus? If the answer is that you can not tell from the pump
then what do most of you guys normally do about this? Record it manually
when you take it? Good memory? Guess? Only use the same duration for all
square wave boluses?