[IP] Carb books?

I am the person awaiting MiniMed and asked about the best way to get
started on the pump (company rep teach? and basal rate determination). I
forgot one other question. I see that John Walsh's book is highly
recommended and will get that. What one or two books do you recommend
for food/carbohydrate information? I see a long list on this site but
there is not much information about them on the list and it could take a
while to flip back and forth to Amazon.com!
I am not a spring chicken so hope you will bear with me as I try to get
started on the pump. I also note the messages noting that Minimed is not
waterproof. That is my main regret about getting it vs the Diesitronic
(sp). I apologize if all this info is already on site somewhere.
Thanks again.