From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 9:14 PM
Subject: [IP] Chat I made a mistake

> Pumpers and Friends,
> I am human, I made a mistake, after I checked my notes and e-mail the chat
this week I found out that it will NOT BE THIS WEEK BUT:

>   DISETRONIC CHAT WILL BE ON DECEMBER 13 AT 9PM EST IN THE GUEST ROOM
>
> We are making plans to have more Guest chat or set subject chats.
> Your own chat host Spot (A Bender, M. D.}will do a chat on neurological
complications of diabetes because it is a research topic of mine and centers
around my training as a neurologist. You can submit stuff you want to talk
about in advance of the chat to: Spot at email @ redacted This chat will be
next week, so watch for the time and date and room in next weeks chat post.