[IP] Chat I made a mistake

Pumpers and Friends,
I am human, I made a mistake, after I checked my notes and e-mail the chat this week I found out that it will NOT BE THIS WEEK BUT:

  DISETRONIC CHAT WILL BE ON DECEMBER 13 AT 9PM EST IN THE GUEST ROOM

We are making plans to have more Guest chat or set subject chats.
Your own chat host Spot (A Bender, M. D.}will do a chat on neurological complications of diabetes because it is a research topic of mine and centers around my training as a neurologist. You can submit stuff you want to talk about in advance of the chat to: Spot at email @ redacted This chat will be next week, so watch for the time and date and room in next weeks chat post.  So............

      REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

            Rodney