Re: [IP] interesting day

----- Original Message -----
From: Kathy Trondsen <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] interesting day

> If I'm over 260 before exercise, I've been told rather emphatically _not_
> exercise.

I agree, I have read the same thing.  I know I cook out ketones at 280...the
more I exercise at that level, the worse it gets.  I don't know about the
rest of you...but when I am making ketones my muscles feel different..."kind
of numb", I guess is the best way to describe it.

Anyway, when it happens I try to take it easy until the extra bolus drops
the BS.-James