Re: [IP] interesting day

    I find  that timing makes a lot of difference inn whqt your bg is. If you
bolused and ate, 2 hours later, your bg's should still be higher than hormal,
but well within the 2 hour after eating range. 3 hours after bolusing and
eating should let your bg's be back in the normal range.
     I personally like to see 160 on my meter 2 hours after eating, then 3-4
hours later like to see my numbers in the 80-120 range, otherwise I will be
too low.(this is using Humalog).