Re: [IP] It's a long story -- egg on face

 At 02:45 PM 11/14/2000 Michael wrote:
>Well....... those of you suffering from withdrawal should be OK now.

I'm not sure... I'm still shaking as I read this... hopefully the
symptoms of going cold-turkey for so long  will be going away soon.

>Seems that one of the mail admins dutifully passed along a tip for what
>appeared to be an excellent tool that will(??) remove html from all
>the postings to the list. After taking a good look at it and reading
>the documentation, I installed it yesterday and.... (dumb .... went
>home). Of course, it didn't work. In addition to the nice little
>program there was a whole s--- pil

I don't know anything that works absolutely perfectly the first time you
try. The bottom line is that it's working now. This whole post is being
written in HTML as a test.