[IP] It's a long story -- egg on face

Hi everyone,

Well....... those of you suffering from withdrawal should be OK now.
Seems that one of the mail admins dutifully passed along a tip for what
appeared to be an excellent tool that will(??) remove html from all
the postings to the list. After taking a good look at it and reading
the documentation, I installed it yesterday and.... (dumb .... went
home). Of course, it didn't work. In addition to the nice little
program there was a whole s--- pile of other software that was
REQUIRED for it to work, none of which was installed on our mail
server. After hunting around, I located all the required pieces (from
three different authors). Anyhoooo... I think it's working now, sorry
for the interruption.