[IP] interesting day

Hi,I had an interesting day yesterday,I was at work and I did not feel like
eating lunch,so i waited until 2:20 to eat, I went to a fast food place and
got a small cheeseburger with everything and a diet drink,I bolused 4 units.
I went to my cardiac cehab session at the hospital. I checked my bg when I
arrived and it was 487 on my accu check complete.  I gave myself 6 units of
bolus to get it down.  I did my stretches and pressures and started on the
airdynebicycle for 10 minutes,then I took my pulse and pressuers again,then
went to the treadmill for 10 minutes,then I checked pulse and pressures
again the went to start on the ube machine.  Before I sat down I started to
cough  and everyrhing started to spin and the next thing I knew I was being
helped off the floor by the nurses.  Fromwhat they say I became unconsious
and when I fell I banged my head on the floor and really bit into my toung.
I was wheeled to the er. on the way to the er I checken my bg on my meter
and it was 119, which is a good range. At the er they did enzymes and ekg
and plazma bg and the did chest x-ray and cat scan on head injury.  They
told me there test on bg came to 55.  We tested my complete against the
hospitals advantage and there was a 20 point difference, the er staff had
one of the diabetic educators come over with a meter and we checked again
and it was 30 point difference.Last night I called accucheck and they are
sending me another one.meters and pumps need to work together.   Has
anything like this ever happenend to any of you?      Mike Paul