Re: [IP] Warning!! MM users, wear your pouch!

I had a similar problem with a MM508 caught it before it got as bad as yours
no low or high bs. But what happened is I noticed my res. door opened one day
I thought maybe I hadn't shut it good. Then the next day I found it open
again and the res. starting to come out. I had never used the case because to
me it gets it the way. but I put it in the leather clip case and it been
there ever sense. I called MM they told me that this had not been a problem
with the 508 in the past but they wanted me to get anew pump and send them
the one I had so I did. Still scared to go without the case. I think the res.
door on the 508 is a very poor design wish I had looked closer at that before
choosing the 508

Good Luck Gordon