[IP] Pump Overdosage Question

Are those of you who have had trouble with MiniMed pumps overdosing using  a
MiniMed 508 or another pump?I have a 507 and have not had a problem.

This is a very scary topic as I am EXTREMELY insulin sensitive.  I have a
basal of .8/24 hrs. and very rarely have to bolus for meals.  If I do bolus
it is usually .2u for a bloodsugar of 170 and up.  So, any additional insulin
could really be bad.

I hope this is something MiniMed has been made aware of as this could have
serious complications for someone unaware of receiving too much insulin or
having trouble treating a bad low.