Re: [IP] Poll: WHat do you take for a low??

Hi Shelly, I really dislike those glucose tablets, I use regular jelly beans
(larger than jelly bellies) and I usually eat 8 to 10 of them. Another
favorite thing I use is candy corn, with those it's usually 10 to 12. Your
daughter's needs might be different though. I usually buy several big bags
of candy corn, after halloween, so it's really cheap and keep them frozen. I
use the candy corn because it's not something I would eat unless I'm low. If
I keep anything that I really like with me, I can't always trust I won't eat
it at any given time. I've tried that so I know.

Good luck, Patti