[IP] RE: Poll: WHat do you take for a low??

I carry a roll of Sweet-Tarts with me.  The ingredients list is almost identical to Glucose Tablets, but they taste a LOT better.  One roll of Sweet Tarts contains enough to treat 2 or 3 rows, easily, and fits easily in my belt bag with my meter.

Convenient, compact, and fast-acting.  Oh, and usually cheaper than glucose tabs, too (a box of 36 rolls, enough to last me at least 6 months even if I snack on some when I don't NEED them, is about $8 at Sam's Club)...