[IP] Priming a SIL (Liz etc.)- 1.0 units?

Hi again!  Just checked my Silhouette pamphlet that comes in each box
and it too says that for the 23" that I am using you are to prime 1.0
unit.  The other books i have are the MM 508 pump manual and also
another larger Insulin Pumping Guide from Minimed. All say prime 1.0
units to fill cannula?  I wonder why yours is different?  I will call
Minimed today and see what they have to say?

Thanks, Shelly