Re: [IP] MM Pump Overdosage

> This is really scary! I have a potentially silly question though: wouldn't
> one hear the telltale "clicking" sound the pump makes when delivering, or
> can the lead screw rotate (and therefore deliver) without making the
> Susan R.

Maybe I need to pay closer attention, but I have found after 5 weeks of
pumping..most of the time I don't even notice my "clicking" I do when I give
a bolus, but I wonder if my pump sent an overdose, would I notice a
continous clicking. Surely I would with a bolus of 10 units etc? But I have
become use to this, and depending on where I am wearing the pump, how well
it is covered, I don't always notice the clicking.
Did you notice a period of clicking when you caught this error?