Re: [IP] Exercise & pumping

In a message dated 11/13/00 10:52:30 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<<     Does anybody else disconnect their pump when they work out? If you
it connected, do you lower the basal rate (temporary bassal) or suspend it?
    Thankyou - Jan G. >>

I work out every weekday morning for 30 to 45 minutes. It is usually between
6:30 and 7:30 am. I usually have a mug of coffee (1/2 reg & 1/2 decaf with a
little skim milk and an equal). Even if my waking BG is a little up I do not
bolus for this. If it isn't up I detach the pump. I hit the shower after.
This seems to work for me.

Susan M