[IP] FreeStyle meter

My small hometown Diabetes Expo had someone giving demonstrations with a Freestyle
meter.  I had seen one at the store, but didn't want to buy one without being able
to actually see how it worked.  I gotta say, I was impressed with how little blood
it took.  I think it may actually be a good thing for those of us who test
frequently.  Spare our little digits and all.
My question--I have an Accucheck Complete right now.  Does anyone know how they
compare?  Are the numbers similar?  Anyone have any complaints or compliments on
this meter?  (sorry if I am being repetitive about something already talked
about)   Please send me an email if you have any thing to say about the Freestyle.
I may put one on my Christmas list.

Sherry Compton
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
(I called the heat repair man.  I will hopefully have heat tonight.  WOOOHOOO)