Re: [IP] Exercise & pumping

>     Does anybody else disconnect their pump when they work out? If you
> it connected, do you lower the basal rate (temporary bassal) or suspend
>     Thankyou - Jan G.

     I usually suspend so that I dont forget to reattach. That way if I
forget to unsuspend, I will always be reminded by a beep before to long.
Takes a bit of figuring cause if Im high enough I dont suspend and if Im to
low I forget the workout completely.  I always (usually) do a sugar before
and after the workout because depending on what Ive eaten, (high fat, or no
fat) the exercise always drops a different amount.  As always, I think this
is a YMMV thing.
Pump Huggsss........Dauna