No Subject

<<Yes, we experience LOWS after a change almost every time
too!    --snip--   We use SILS and they take a 1.0 to fill the cannula. I
almost wonder if that is too much, but I hate to not use that amount as I
would hate highs to creep up as well? >>

Hi Shelly,

I also use the Sils but my directions say to prime between 0.7 and 0.8. I
don't have a problem with lows when I change the sets.  Is it possible that
you're priming with too much insulin?