[IP] Poll: WHat do you take for a low??

Hi there:
I am always looking for a new way to treat my 4 year old's lows when he
has one.  I talked to a type 1 friend once that said she used Jelly
Belly's and I cannot remember how many she said but I thought that was
pretty creative!  Any other ideas?  At present I always carry around a
juice box, or we have cake icing tube (small), glucose tabs...Just
looking for some of your GREAT ideas for a "quick sugar".

I am sure we can all benefit by your answers! (I just read up above in a

Thanks in advance!