[IP] Re: MM pouch--overdelivery (Hirsch)

: I hope you are all right now!  That is so scary I cannot even fathom

When you mentioned the MM users should wear their pouch why is that? To
hold the back door closed? Were you wearing your pump without any
protection on it? How could the over-delivery happen do you think?  The
reservoir being banged around loose? Just wondering as I pictured all
this overdelivery happening via an internal pump error, and was
wondering why no-one seemed to notice a long succession of "clicks?"
Please let us know your theory so we can be even more alert?

Thanks and hopefully you are feeling better...Does this bother you or
give you a lack of trust in your pump now? or do you chalk it up to an

Thanks, Shelly