[IP] Question - Rapids

I use the rapids with my Disetronic pump and I hate to have to throw away the
insulin left in the tubing every 3 days.
I have read some letters saying I think, you can suck the insulin back into
the cartridge by pulling back on the plunger thing.  Every time I try that
the plunger snaps out of the cartridge.
Can someone explain it to me again? I'm a detail person so please explain the
Did I see where the d/c rapids will be available for sale in a week?
Thanks.........Jackie Pearce