[IP] Re: Pump Honeymoon?

> From: "Notha" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] honeymoon period?
> This is what I was asking. Is there a period in the beginning when the
> dosage is alot smaller than on MDI. But then increases. I have also
> there is a period where everything seems to go well, and then all heck
> breaks loose and control is hard.

I get digest so don't know yet if anyone has given you the reply that I
am going to. The only thing I can think of on your Q is that there is
some lingering long-acting (N or U or L) still in your body from
pre-pump use. When that is completely out of your system, which may be
days, then you will *settle* in. YMMV ܰ