[IP] static alarm

I can't believe it!  After reading here about all the static problems with
the MM508 it happened to my son too!  Twice in 3 days!  It wiped out
everything.  He had so many different basal rates and we didn't write them
down, so now we are guessing.  I feel like we are back to square one and yes,
now we are writing them down!
    He didn't have the pump in the leather case when it happened.  Now he
will use the case.  I hope that solves the problem, but what if this happens
while he is at school?  What a hassle....