Re: [IP] Cancer myths

I don't feel I was condemning anyone but the Dr. that seemed to have all the
answers.....I have a very hard time when Dr's come across as "gods". If you
will notice, in my note to Sherry, I said it's a good idea to go with what
she and her own Dr. think are right for her.....

This e-mail thing is a very condemning process....I did get some good info on
it, but as a whole, if you have a  differing opinion than most of the people
on the "list" you are an outsider....I don't know if any of you actually know
each other, but each person can have an opinion and it should not be called
stupid....I guess that's why I am in the business i am in..helping people
understand why we should take care of our bodies...physically and emotionally
and not just because you are diabetic. (-: I definitely would not recommend
this to any of my clients!! This group thing seems unproductive...noone really
 cares what the other person is saying. Deb