Re: [IP] Chat for the week of 11-12-2000

Rodney wrote:

        NEW CHAT  ********8 P.M. EST with co-hosts Ed Marsh
email @ redacted  , Jenny Sutherland email @ redacted  ,  Roselea
email @ redacted  . You asked for a early start time so check it

So I'm helping to host a chat now?  We discussed it in a chat, but I wasn't
aware that it was a done deed... glad I checked the list today to see
this... lol  I'm looking forward to cohosting since the earlier time is much
better for me on a Sunday evening.

I hope that no one feels pressured to attend a chat, that's not the intent
and I think that Rodney doesn't mean it that way, we just hope that anyone
who feels a chat would be helpful to them feels that they can attend any of
them and be welcomed.  For those of you who feel you've not been so
welcomed, you have to remember that when there's a lot of people in there,
sometimes messages seem to get missed, just resend it with a few caps in the
message (not all caps please, that amounts to shouting) and you'll get
noticed quickly.  :o)