[IP] Pumping Honeymoon??

Notha said, "Actually I have been hearing about a honeymoon period with the pump. Did any
of you experience that?"

Well, to me every day is a honeymoon now that I have my pump. :)  But I have never heard of a pumping honeymoon.  I know that quite a few people on this list (me included) have noticed a decrease in their daily insulin needs since going on the pump.  My daily totals have dropped about 25% from MDI days.

Hope this helps!