No Subject

Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 18:09:45 -0800 (PST)
From: Samantha Rohwer <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Captopril
I was wondering if the women who are pregnant (or have
already had children) are on Captopril? I noticed the
last time I got my refil that it says not to take
while pregnant. Is there other options that would
work the same. We aren't planning children anytime
soon but it would be nice to know what my options are.
I don't know all the reasons that my dr put me on
that one specifically, but one was so that she could
have me on a low dose. Thanks!

Captopril is an Ace Inhibitor and can cause birth defects in the fetus.
Discuss any use of any drug with your OBGYN before taking it in any dose, Spot
A Bender, M. D.