Re: [IP] Chat for the week of 11-12-2000

On 12 Nov 2000, at 0:45, Rodney F. Mead, Jr. wrote:

>for Saturday, so there's no excuse not to show up at least one of
>our get-togethers!

Yes there is:  complete and total discomfort with online chats.
I've been on the internet for 4 years and have had plenty of time
to determine that I'm completely & utterly uncomfortable in them.
And I must say, I'm feeling a tad pressured here.  I don't WANT
to go to chats.  Nothing personal towards anyone.  I have no
problem with announcements or discussions about chats, but
PLEASE don't pressure us like this.  Please don't say I have no
excuse.  Because I do have an excuse.