[IP] Overdelivery

>>>I asked how long it would take them figure out what the problem was I
told that it could be months and that they really couldnt' give me a
limit. So I think to answer your question is that they (MM)  haven't
reported all
the problems yet.
Mel and pumpy>>>

The standard repair time through MiniMed for all problems is three
months. They thoroughly go over the entire pump.