Re: [IP] Overdelivery--Linda

----- Original Message -----
From: <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2000 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Overdelivery

> In a message dated 11/11/00 3:08:41 AM, email @ redacted writes:
> I have been checking the FDA site
> (http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfMAUDE/search.cfm) for
> reports of possible overboluses on MMs, and have not found any since the
> summer of 1998.  None of those were actually proven, though perhaps not
> necessarily disproven either.

I believe that maybe the reports that we have been reading here have not
been proven facts yet by MM.  When mine was overbolusing they told me that I
could wait for them to find out the prob with mine or keep the loaner.  When
I asked how long it would take them figure out what the problem was I was
told that it could be months and that they really couldnt' give me a time

So I think to answer your question is that they (MM)  haven't reported all
the problems yet.

Hope this helps
Mel and pumpy