Re: [IP] Cancer myths

I was flying first class on a business trip a few years ago and sat next to a
major mucking muck who, I'll just say, knew the Nutra-sweet product really
well.  He said that the research done on this product over many years has
been totally consistent.  There is a new class of sweetener coming down the
road for industrial use and is so sweet he said you can smell the sweetness
of just a small amount.  It is similarly formulated to Nutra-sweet.  Don't
worry; if I were pregnant, I would eat it.  Matter of fact, I did during both