Re: [IP] Cancer myths

Are you an OB? I see MD at the end of your name, but unless you are an OB I
would have to challenge your myth.....(-: I am studying to become a
nutritionist and my emphasis or expertise is in pregnancy,
fertitliy/infertily and early childhood diseases and conditions. I have
studied and researched this on my own....can you explain why babies are being
born with cancer? We live in a VERY polluted world and anything that has been
processed as much as sweetners are cannot be good for an unborn baby...or
anyone for that matter!! (-: The FDA, in my opinion, are not the ultimate
experts of what we can and cannot eat...they have said things are safe that
they find 10 years later are NOT.....it's common sense too! Deb