[IP] babies and tubing

Well first of all I'd like to say I laughed my butt off when I read your post!
If babies and toddlers have nothing else, they definetly have a death grip! My
oldest pulled my hair so much and so hard, I finally had my waist length hair
cut off! My 3 sons are pretty much grown now, but I do have a grandson and
granddaughter, 3 and 2. They are both so curious about my pump, but more so
about the buttons and the back light. They have seen my pump since they were
born, started pumping 3 1/2 years ago. I have never had them yank a site out,
actually have never lost a site for any reason. I have always explained to
them that I have a "boo boo" and my pump gives me medicine. Occasionally I let
them turn the light on, but I think it would be very hard for them to
accidently give me a bolus. I wear my pump on the pocket or waist band of my
jeans and  usually just wear a shirt that just covers this area. I even sleep
with them when they stay overnight and no problems there. I don't think you
will have to worry too much about this. So good luck! Regards, Denise