Re: [IP] Babies and tubing

well I'm dealing with that as we speak my Erikah is now 10 months old and
grabing all and putting it right in her mouth!! she usually gets the tubing
while we"re laying down for a nap and she refuses to be stillLOL she pulls
and ggets my attention but I just tell her no and then hide it in my
shorts/pants it usually depnds on what I'm wearing but I usually keep it in
bra or pants pocket and try to hide the tubing as much as possible. Keeping
her interested in other things is really the best way to go. but she has
never pulled it out. The 23" tubing is also great-less tangles and easier to