re: [IP] Silver Ribbon Questions

Hi McI  (Melissa)  & list,    :*)

Melissa asked:
"Is the silver diabetes awareness ribbon and poem a national-wide thing
like the pink cancer ribbon? Is it supported by the ADA or JDF? I am asking
because I haven't heard about it (or the poem) before...... Also, does
anyone know where I can get a graphical image of the silver diabetes
awareness ribbon? I am updating my web page and I have decided to add a
diabetes page, and I was thinking about putting the silver ribbon and poem
on it, if I can or if I am allowed..... What do you all think about this??? "

I'm sorry I don't know if ADA or JDF supports it or if it is known
nationwide. It doesn't seem to be as well known as some of the other
colored ribbons out there.  Here is a link with an image of the ribbon
(along with the poem), and the second link has the poem along with the
picture of the author and her brother making the ribbons back in '98.

Hope this helps (somewhat).   *chuckle*

Good Luck!