Re: [IP] More fun pregnancy updates

HOw long have you had dm?  When I was pg 3rd time I was nauseous and had
indigestion the whole time. At 3 months doc discovered I had pregnancy
induced neuropothy in stomach. Gave me Reglan and that fixed that but if I
missed a dose there was hell to pay--LOL. After birth of baby the neuropothy
went away and I am able to digest everything now just as before. I had been
dm for 19 yrs and had no other complications so neuropothy was a new thing
for me. Scared me bad and I got pump the same week.  Good Luck