Re: [IP] rough 2 weeks

Hi Michael
My levels have been fine other then those incidents, that's why we called mm.
I even changed back to some soft sets I still had and my levels were OK after
inserting them. What caused us to think either pump or sils was when in ER,
they gave me some reg. in the iv which finally brought my levels down. My
husband dragged me to the ER (me fighting the whole way) only after changing
the site and bolusing did not bring me back down.