[IP] Re: ] Fasting Basal tests

On 11 Nov 2000, at 7:19, email @ redacted wrote:

> At one time, I was a major coffee drinker.

Would that be, like, 2 cups a day?  Sipped slowly over a 2-3 hour
period? (in other words, room temp before I finish it)>>

The latest I've read on caffeine says that moderate caffeine consumption is
ok.  That is considered to be 3 cups of regular coffee per day.
I was very happy to hear that  :)
I love my coffee.
I'd rather have coffee than ice cream unless of course it was coffee flavored
ice cream.
Faith>type 1 19 years, pumping since 8-21-00