[IP] Babies and tubing

How do women with babies handle the pump?

I can see at the very early months, there's no problem.  But I
remember many times when near-toddling babies (of other people, I
don't have any yet and so I'm not all that familiar with babies),
would grab hold of my hair and not let go.  I think their hands were
coated with some kind of IV Prep substance that made them like
instant glue with my hair.  heh. (owwww)

But, later on, I can imagine a more coordinated toddler grabbing
hold of that little loop of tubing that sticks out over my belt, hanging
on with their Instant Glue hands and ... i don't know..... start
SWINGING from it!  Weeeeeee :-)

I hope to be in just such a position within 2 years if I'm lucky.  So
I'm just wondering how y'all deal with that.