Re: [IP] More fun pregnancy updates

In a message dated 11/10/2000 8:45:13 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< Someone brought up the question:  "Is it bad for the unborn baby to
consume alot of artificial sweeteners?"
Does anyone have a good answer for this?  Both my endo and my obgyn know I
use them, and neither one said a thing to me about it. Mostly I use them when
I want something to drink,
be it Diet 7UP or Diet Lemonade.  Although I have been known to sprinkle
Sweet-n-Low on my Cheerios. >>

It might be safer to use a little sugar and calculate the carbs, or use
nothing. While pregnant, I avoided anything that might threaten the baby.

Susan M