Re: [IP] Overdelivery

I'm very new at all this (7 days and counting), and don't know how
long Brian's been on the pump, but I've cut my total daily insulin to
2/3 what it was on Lente/Humalog MDI.

Was on a total of about 15 units now around 10 units or less--even
counting pizza!  (But it's gonna keep creeping up over the next
several months, of course.)

Don't know if this means anything in your case.