[IP] Silver Ribbon Questions

Is the silver diabetes awareness ribbon and poem a
national-wide thing like the pink cancer ribbon?  Is
it supported by the ADA or JDF?  I am asking because I
haven't heard about it (or the poem) before......

Also, does anyone know where I can get a graphical
image of the silver diabetes awareness ribbon?  I am
updating my web page and I have decided to add a
diabetes page, and I was thinking about putting the
silver ribbon and poem on it, if I can or if I am
allowed.....  What do you all think about this???

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?