[IP] My turn...

I've appreciated all the posts about using the pump in the
hospital.  All the suggestions will be handy next week.
Couple days ago, I saw my doctor with some mild
chest discomfort.  EKG was normal, but he had me do a
thallium stress test.  Results came back today showing
likely blockage in both the lower area and back side of the
heart.  Cardiac catheterization is scheduled for Monday
morning - followed by ???.  Will take it one day at a time.
My cardiologist was a bit
uncomfortable with leaving the pump on during the process,
but my endo convinced him that it was best to keep a basil
rate going during the day.

Tom "Pump Daddy" Wellman