[IP] Pump Information Meeting - Joke Clarification ;-)

Just wanted to clarify this joke so you all can
understand it: I didn't disconnect from my pump for
this - my pump was still attached to me and giving me
my basals when my CDE was walking across the room with

>I also got to show them my tubing and how long it
>is.  I like the longest tubing, and it was funny
>because she showed them by taking my pump (which I
>volunteered)and walked across the room with it!!!

Pump hugs,

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?